San Francisco Author Herb Caen (1916-1997) Alive on Twitter
Herb Caen (1916-1997) is a beloved writer from San Francisco, who loved this city as much as it loved him. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist for the San Francisco Chronicle and the San Francisco Examiner, and published multiple works.
He may have left us in 1997, but he lives on in the Twitterverse. You can follow him posthumously on Twitter at @HerbCaen. There’s only a couple tweets on the new account, but hopefully the owner keeps it interesting.
Or you can just follow me on Twitter instead.
Filed under: Feature | Leave a Comment
Tags: author, herb caen, herb caen way, san francisco chronicle, san francisco examiner, Twitter, writer
- Anchor & Hope Seafood Restaurant in SoMa
- Pacific Puffs – Delightfully Light and Fluffy Sweet Treats In the Marina
- Mangarosa in North Beach – Italian Cuisine with a Brazilian Twist
- Anthony’s Cookies in the Mission Serves Up the Goods; Cookies and Cream Our Favorite
- The Fillmore – A Historic San Francisco Concert Venue
- RT @CuffyMeh: Putin: Excellent. We have him where we want him. Now we play the waiting ga--- BuzzFeed: LEEEEROY JENKINS 3 months ago
- RT @pwnallthethings: These were the statements and the confidence levels of the various agencies from the DNI report. https://t.co/nXRHbqWK… 3 months ago
- RT @tonysheps: Shops in Turkey are letting stray dogs sleep inside at night because it's been so cold! https://t.co/GMp1bkDq3N 3 months ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: The international sign for "I might make two sandwiches, I'm not sure yet." https://t.co/WYyF6ogaYf 3 months ago
- Princess Leia was the first female hero I looked up to as a child. Carrie Fisher is pop culture royalty, a true bad… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 months ago
- RT @TomWellborn: I can't stop tweeting this. https://t.co/IZEhpdt5s2 4 months ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: "And this is Lord Vader. People say he's a Sith but he prefers the term 'alt-Jedi.'" 4 months ago
- RT @pegaita: me taking breaks from Twitter: https://t.co/YpL31yGtZT 4 months ago
- Got #HamiltonSF tickets. Thanks @annearcelo! https://t.co/0okida8gld 4 months ago
- RT @beingdomino: when you show people a movie you love AND THEY DONT PAY ATTENTION or react to any of the important scenes https://t.co/Ozi… 4 months ago
- RT @NickGreene: *box of corn flakes returns home for winter break after first semester at Bard* https://t.co/3YzegU5Lxk 4 months ago
- RT @dognkitty: I can relate… https://t.co/uiGXF1ITNZ 4 months ago
- bob on Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations in San Francisco Episode Recap
- https://sanfranciscoconcerts.net on Evening Shot of the San Francisco Skyline from Coit Tower
- https://sfevents.cc on The Fillmore – A Historic San Francisco Concert Venue
- enterprises meaning in urdu on How do you know you’re a San Francisco Hipster?
- www.rehtor.net on How do you know you’re a San Francisco Hipster?
sf weekly: sfoodie
cheap eats examiner