SF BART Employee to Riders: SMILE LIKE ME =)
Hey @SFBART give him a raise! He greets passengers every morning at the Montgomery St. stop!
Filed under: Financial District, Photo, SOMA | Leave a Comment
Tags: BART, Montgomery, SFBART, Twitter
- Anchor & Hope Seafood Restaurant in SoMa
- Pacific Puffs – Delightfully Light and Fluffy Sweet Treats In the Marina
- Mangarosa in North Beach – Italian Cuisine with a Brazilian Twist
- Anthony’s Cookies in the Mission Serves Up the Goods; Cookies and Cream Our Favorite
- The Fillmore – A Historic San Francisco Concert Venue
- These new jeans are so tight they're giving me frog eyes aka the male camel toe. 1 day ago
- RT @periqueblend: Missing. twitpic.com/doebwd 1 day ago
- Don't do a Google Image search for "scabies." 1 day ago
- Disney's 'Frozen' is a pretty cool movie. 1 day ago
- First pair of selvedge denim from @weargustin. Craftsmanship is top notch. Off to the tailor then it's break-in time! http://t.co/B0snHjMrCE 2 days ago
- That first sip of wine after a long day of work is magical. 2 days ago
- The @49ers can clinch a playoff spot this Sunday if we win, Arizona loses, and Dallas or Philadelphia lose. 2 days ago
- RT @mikesonn: Did we ever establish how long you need to have lived in SF to have an opinion on things? We should get on that, people. 2 days ago
- DeMarcus Ware Jersey on What San Francisco Neighborhoods Would Cartoons Live In?
- Terrell on How do you know you’re a San Francisco Hipster?
- bathroom vanities on What San Francisco Neighborhoods Would Cartoons Live In?
- landtalk.co.kr on Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations in San Francisco Episode Recap
- office furniture stores near me on Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations in San Francisco Episode Recap
sf weekly: sfoodie
cheap eats examiner